A shovel could be a tool for dig, lifting, and moving bulk materials, like soil, coal, gravel, snow, sand, or ore.
Most shovels area unit hand tools consisting of a broad blade mounted to a medium-length handle. Shovel blades area unit typically fabricated from sheet steel or arduous plastics and area unit terribly sturdy. Shovel handles area unit typically fabricated from wood or glass-reinforced plastic.Hand shovel blades fabricated from sheet steel typically have a collapsible seam or hem at the rear to form a socket for the handle. This fold conjointly ordinarily provides further rigidity to the blade. The handles area unit typically riveted in situ. A T-piece is often fitted to the tip of the handle to assist grip and management wherever the shovel is intended for moving soil and serious materials. These styles will all be simply factory-made.
Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
- Ideal for digging in tough soil
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
True Temper Forged Round Point Digging Shovel - 2585600
- Round point forged steel blade
- Comfort step for secure footing
- Cushion end grip for less fatigue
- 45-Inch Hardwood Handle
Snow Joe SHOVELUTION SJ-SHLV01 18-IN Strain-Reducing Snow Shovel w/ Spring Assisted Handle
- Comfortable, ergonomic d-ring handle grips
- Acts as a fulcrum – changes mechanics of shoveling, reduces strain
- Gives lifting leverage to the lower hand to lift greater loads with ease
- Strain-Reducing handle – improves posture, reduces the need to bend
- Wide 18-inch shovel blade with heavy-duty aluminum wear strip
True Temper D-Grip Transfer Shovel with Wood Handle - 258600
- Square point forged steel blade for transferring materials like soil, gravel, rocks, or sand
- Comfort step for secure footing
- Ergonomic D-grip provides extra leverage when scooping and unloading
CO-Z Mini Folding Shovel High-Carbon Steel Lightweight with Nylon Carry Case
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Built with high-carbon steel, this heat-treated mini folding shovel is made to last due to its rust-resistance & anti-deformation. Our shovel is perfect for digging, shoveling, sawing, chopping, and so much more
Radius Garden Root Slayer Shovel – 2017 Green Thumb Award for Most Innovative Garden Tool
- Root Slayer transplanting and multi-purpose shovel digs through sod and roots like they’re not there, with its sharpened “Inverted V” cutting blade tip and specially designed root-cutting rip saw teeth, eliminating the need for saws, hatchets, pry-bars, and more.
ORIENTOOLS 38-Inch Aluminum Lightweight and Dismountable Sport
- Lightweight but strong aluminum shovel with a weight of approximately 1.5lb and a load-bearing of 55lbs
- Telescopic handle with snap-lock can adjust from about 30 to 38 inches for multiple uses.
Bully Tools 92712 14-Gauge Round Point Trunk Shovel with Poly D-Grip Handle
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True 14 gauge steel blade
ORIENTOOLS Emergency Adjustable and Collapsible Folding Snow
- Durable aluminum snow shovel, lightweight, weighs only about 1lb
- Collapsible design, folding and expanding by pressing the button on the joint of blade and handle, easy to store and carry
- Telescopic handle with snap-lock can adjust from about 19 to 24 inches for multiple uses.
Rose Kuli Folding Shovel With Pick Outdoor Must-have Accident Survival Tool With Saw Garden Spade
- A super-versatile digging tool that can be folded down to a very small size. Great for gardening, camping, and for keeping in your emergency kit.
- Combines multiple functions in one tool: shovel, two types of pickaxe, and saw teeth for cutting roots or branches. Also includes a compass in the handle, and even a bottle opener in the shovel blade.
True Temper #12 Aluminum Scoop with D-Grip and Hardwood Handle - 2681200
- Aluminum blade is 15-inches wide and 8-inches deep for holding large scoops
- D-grip helps secure grip and adds leverage while scooping
- 26-inch hardwood handle helps provide stability with each reach
- Lifts and transfers various materials including mulch, stones, soil, grain, sand, and rocks
Hopkins 17211 Subzero Auto Emergency Snow Shovel (colors may vary)
- Compact easy storage when closed
- Assembled product dimensions (L x W x H) 30.00 x 9.50 x 5.00 Inches.Perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Features a 9.5″ wide blade
Suncast SC1350 18-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Wear Strip, Green
- Galvanized Steel Wear Strip
- Ribbed Steel Core handle
- Length 51-Inch
- Blade 18-by-12-Inches
- Shovel/Pusher Combo
AAA 4004 Red Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel
- Lightweight, high-quality aluminum construction
- Weighs approximately 1.3 pounds
- Adjusts from 25-inch to 32-inch for multiple uses
- 3 piece construction for easy disassembly for storage and packing
- Ideal accessory for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle or snowmobile
Cartman 3-in-1 Collapsible Car Snow Brush- Ice Scraper - Snow Shovel for Car & Home
- Good to keep in car to use in emergency situations
- Total length (when assembled & fully extended) shovel: 32.5″, ice scraper 27.5″, snow brush 30.5″.
- Width of ice scraper: 3.5″; wideth of snow brush: 9.5″
- Shovel with metal frame, dimensions: 10-1/2″ x 12-3/4″. Total length 32-1/2″
Snow Joe 323E 13-Inch 10-Amp Electric Snow Shovel
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks.
- Powerful 10-amp motor moves up to 400 lbs of snow per minute.
- 2-blade paddle auger cuts 13 in. wide and 6 in. deep with each pass.
- Ergonomic design with adjustable handle to minimize user strain.
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty.Depth of Snow Cut: 6 inches. Maximum Throw Distance: 20 feet. Maximum Plowing Capacity: 400 lbs/min
3pcs Mini Metal Rake Shovel Trowel Set Garden Tools Set Kids Beach Sandbox Toy
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Rake: 5.90″ x 2.75″,45g; Round shovel: 8.46″ x 2.55″,55g;Square shovel: 8.46″ x 2.55″,66g.
- HIGH QUALITY TOOLS:Lightweight wooden handles and bright green metal tool heads Perfect set of garden tools for little kids.
Behrens 17GCS Galvanized Steel Coal Shovel
- Durable the strength of steel Weather resistant won’t rust
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Won’t absorb odors
- Dimensions: 18-1/4-inch w by 4-1/2-inch d by 1-1/2-inch h, wt: 6 -Ounce
Suncast SN1000 18-Inch Snow Shovel, Navy
- Angled rib pattern and 18 by 13-inch blade for superior snow removal
- Durable and wide ribbed steel core d-handle for comfortable grip
- Comes in attractive navy blue color with black handle
- Easy to handle with an overall length of 48-inches
- Poly-coated for increased durability
Hopkins 17221 Subzero Heavy Duty Aluminum Emergency Shovel (Colors may vary)
- Heavy duty snow shovel for winter emergencies
- Extends to 30 inches for a long reach
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction holds up to the most demanding jobs
- The right tool for winter conditions